Lito železogreženjvalve is a forced-sealing valve, so when the valve is closed, pressure must be applied to the disc to force the sealing surface to not leak. When the medium enters the valve from below the disc, the resistance that the operating force needs to overcome is the friction force of the valve stem and packing and the thrust generated by the pressure of the medium. The force to close the valve is greater than the force to open the valve, so Lito železoThe diameter of the valve stem of the greženjvalve should be large, otherwise the valve stem will bend up failure.
2. Parameters of Lito železoGreženjValve
Načrtovano temperaturno območje
-15â „ƒï½ž200â„ ƒ
Ročni pogon, pnevmatski, hidravlični ali električni pogon
Voda, nafta, plin in različni korozijski mediji
Kovano jeklo, litino
Kovano jeklo, litino
Prilagodljiv grafit, izboljšani prožni grafit, PTEE
Izboljšan Flexiblo grafit, nerjaveče jeklo, PTFE
13Cr,STL, PTFE, najlon, z materialom ohišja
3. Advantages of Lito železogreženjvalve
1) The structure of the Lito železogreženjvalve is simpler than that of the gate valve, and it is more convenient to manufacture and maintain.
2) tesnilna površinaof Lito železogreženjvalve is not easy to wear and scratch, and the sealing performance is good. There is no relative sliding between the valve disc and the sealing surface of the valve body when opening and closing, so neither abrasion nor abrasion is serious. The sealing performance is good and the service life is long. .
3) When the Lito železogreženjvalve is opened and closed, the disc stroke is small, so the height of the shut-off valve is smaller than that of the gate valve, but the structure length is longer than that of the gate valve.
4) Lito železogreženjvalve has a large opening and closing moment, which is laborious and takes a long time.
5) The medium channel in the Lito železogreženjvalve is tortuous, the fluid resistance is large, and the power consumption is large.
6) When the nominal pressure of the medium flow direction of the Lito železogreženjvalve PN≤16MPa, the downstream flow is generally adopted, and the medium flows upward from the bottom of the valve flap; when the nominal pressure PN≥20MPa, the reverse flow is generally adopted, and the medium flows downward from the top of the valve flap. In order to increase the seal performance. When in use, the shut-off valve medium can only flow in one direction and cannot change the direction of flow.
7) The valve flap is often eroded when the Lito železogreženjvalve is fully opened.
4. Pogosta vprašanja